Users are eagerly waiting for launch of Battleground Mobile India game, which is a Indian version of the famous game PUBG. In such a situation, now there is good news for the users. The curiosity of the users will end and soon the game Battleground Mobile India will be launched. According to media reports, the game can be launched next week. Earlier the beta version of the game was launched and users also gave feedback on this version. Now users are waiting for the public version of this game.
Beta version crossed five million
Game maker Krafton has launched the beta version of the game a few days ago. It was highly appreciated by the users. Since then 5 million users have launched this beta version. From this it can be inferred that how much craze is there for the Indian version of PUBG among the users. Also, the company will soon launch its public version as well.
These will be the conditions for playing the game Battleground Mobile India
- Game login will be done through OTP.
- The game can be played after OTP verification.
- Players can only use the verification code three times. After that it will become invalid.
- A verification code will only be valid for five minutes, after which it will expire.
- Players can send only 10 OTP requests for login. After this the request will be blocked for 24 hours.
- A player can register up to 10 accounts on one mobile number.
Battlegrounds Mobile India, an Indian version of PUBG, is developed by South Korean game developers Krafton. Krafton previously announced that it would launch in June and that those already registered would receive a special reward.
According to game developer Krafton, the rules are somewhat strict for children under the age of 18. These kids need to take parental permission to play Battleground Mobile India game. For which they will also have to provide the telephone number of the parents.