WhatsApp and Facebook have become a part of everyday life for almost everyone. Both WhatsApp and Messenger are used for personal chats. Usually people use Facebook login to use Messenger. But even without a Facebook account, Messenger allows you to sign up for Messenger Direct from a phone number.What if someone else is using your WhatsApp or Facebook account? Often these are people you know. There is also a risk that someone can read your chats. So if someone else uses your Facebook and WhatsApp accounts, right? It needs to be checked.
– Log in to Facebook and go to “Settings & Privacy”.
– Here tap on “Settings” and then on “Security and login”.
– Now, you will see “Where you’re logged in” option containing all login related activities.
– Here you can see how many other accounts are logged in to your account. If all these devices are yours, then no problem. But if the device you see in this list isn’t logged in, someone else may be using it.
– Tap on “Log out of all sessions” at the bottom of this list. Doing so will log out your account, no matter how many devices are logged in. If you are also logged out of your phone, you can login again by entering your ID-Password. Then change the password.
If you accidentally lose access to WhatsApp, your account can be used. This is probably done through WhatsApp Web. There are many third party apps for WhatsApp Web, which can access WhatsApp Web on mobile.
So from time to time you have to logout the web session in WhatsApp from your mobile phone. For that tap on WhatsApp Web from Settings. Here you will see the session from where you logged in.
There’s also a session that can be used if you think you’re not logged in. Log out of the account from there. Here you can see which browser has opened WhatsApp. Logging out will log out from where WhatsApp is login.