Today, we will learn how to the the following things even though you have turned off your WhatsApp Blue Tick feature
- Identify if the person in front of you read the message on WhatsApp
- No problem even if blue tick is off
- Here are some easy tips
The instant messaging app WhatsApp introduced the Blue Tick feature in 2014. It is also known as read receipt. This feature tells you whether the message you sent has been seen by someone else. Single tick means your message is gone, double tick means message has been received and blue tick means receiver is viewing the message. Most of the time users do not want the sender to get the information to see the message. Hence the facility to close the reading receipt is also available.
When this feature is turned off, the blue color message doesn’t appear in Messages, so it’s not possible to guess whether the person has seen your message. But, today we are going to tell you how to know if you have seen the message even after turning off the blue tick through some tips. see tips
Make sure the message is read without using WhatsApp Blue Tick feature
1. First of all open WhatsApp and send a message to the person you want to talk to.
2. Please wait while the message is sent. Make sure the person has turned off Blue Tick.
3. It is also necessary that if there are two gray ticks on the message, then these two ticks means that the opposite is on the Internet and the message has also been received.
4. Even after many days, if the blue tick does not appear on your message, then now you have to use this trick.
5. All you have to do is send a voice message to let the person know if they are ignoring you.
6. Nothing needs to be said in the voice message. After sending this voice message, you will see a gray mic icon on it. These signals will remain until the person in front hears the message.
7. The gray mic will change color to blue as soon as the recipient hears that voice message.
8. With the help of this trick, it will be easy to find out whether the person in front is replying to you or ignoring you.